- • Round trip transpacific air ticket
• China domestic air ticket(s)
- • All five stars hotel accommodations:
Kunming-Empark Grand Hotel(5★)
Lijiang-Wonderport International Hotel(5★)
Guilin-Lijiang Waterfall Hotel(5★)
Yangshuo-Green Lotus Hotel(5★)
Guangzhou-China Hotel by Marriott (5★)
- • Daily comprehensive sightseeing program as
outlined in the itinerary
• Fine meals as specified in itinerary including daily breakfast in hotels and local specialty cuisines
• Special entertainments:
Kunming-Minority Folklore Show
Lijiang-Special Effect Outdoor Show “Impression Lijiang”
ShangriLa-Tibetan Family Visit
- • Knowledgeable tour guide throughout China
• Air-conditioned tour coach with professional driver service
• A bottle of mineral water is provided on the bus every day
• Luggage tag and badge are provided for your convenience
• Travel Insurance is provided at no addtional charge if full payment is received by Peony Tours 60 days prior to the departure date
Day 1: USA - Hong Kong
Depart to Kunming, excited to begin our Yunnan Adventure.
Day 2: Cross the International Date Line
Day 3: Hong Kong - Kunming (DH)
Arrive at Hong Kong, board a conneting flight for Kunming, one of the most modern cities in Southwestern China. Kunming holds distinction as having the best year-round weather in all of China. It is known as the 'Eternal Spring City'. Our city tour of Kunming takes us to the Xishan Forest Park and Longmen. If time permits, we’ll have opportunity to taste some Yunnan Tea.
Day 4: Kunming - Lijiang (AB, L, D)
Journey by air to Lijiang, the cultural center of the Naxi Minority. Lijiang has beautiful landscapes and has been designated by the UN as a World Cultural Heritage Site. Gaze in wonder at the sights and sounds of this ancient city as you walk down the cobblestone streets preserved for over 800 years. We see that the Naxi way of life has changed very little over time. A short bus ride away is Black Dragon Pond, where we take a leisurely stroll around the pristine surroundings. Tonight we may take a walk along the ancient streets after dinner.
Day 5: Lijiang (AB, L, DP)
The highlight of the day must be Jade Dragon Snow Mountain, the mythical mountain worshipped by the Naxi people. The bus drops us off at the base where we board chair lifts to access higher regions that afford a beautiful view of the famed Thirteen Peaks. On the mountain, 10,170 ft above sea level, a stop for us to enjoy the fantastic outdoor production called 'Impression Lijiang' will be reserved. Our rest stop on the way down the mountain is Baisha Village, the ancient capital of the Naxi Kingdom. Enjoy the famous local cuisine 'Wang's Family Banquet' for dinner.
Day 6: Lijiang - Shangrila (AB, L, DP)
Embark early morning on the arduous motor coach ride to the famed Shangrila. At the midway point of the journey our first stop is another ancient town called Shuhe Old Town. Next, we stop at Tiger Leaping Gorge, descending over 200 steps to get the best possible view. Shangrila is home to the Tibetan Minority Group. Tonight we enjoy the whole lamb dinner with a Tibetan family, being careful to observe the local customs and traditions which often including singing and dancing!
Day 7: Shangrila (AB, L, DH)
Rise early in the morning as we venture to Songzan Temple, the largest Lhamasery existing outside of Tibet and constructed in the Qing Dynasty. Later we journey by motor coach to Napahai, a beautiful scenic spot that typifies how Shangrila blends harmoniously with nature, worshipped by the Tibetan Minorities as a deity. Our final stop before returning back to the hotel for dinner is the Shangrila Old Town.
Day 8: Shangrila - Kunming - Jiuxiang - Stone Forest - Kunming (AB, L, DS)
Board the flight bound back to Kunming. Immediately we take an excursion to the remarkable Jiuxiang. Known primarily for its limestone caves, it also boasts an underground waterfall and an awesome gorge. For lunch, the Yunnan Wild Mushroom Hot Pot is served. Later, we take an excursion to the Stone Forest, marvel at the natural stone 'trees.' Created by ancient winds and water erosion over millions of years, the Stone Forest is a remarkable region of limestone cliffs and peaks. In the evening we are in for a special treat of Yunnan specialties followed by an exciting Minority Cultural Show.
Day 9: Kunming - Guilin (AB, L, DP)
Board a short flight to Guilin. Upon arrival, immediately the city tour takes us to the Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Trunk Hill. Guilin Rice Noodles are very famous. We’ll have a chance to taste it for dinner.
Day 10: Guilin - Yangshuo (AB, L, DS)
A meandering river cruise down the Li River is a delightful way to appreciate the serene, fairytale landscape of Southern China. Our lunch is served aboard. The cruise ends at Yangshou. Immediately, our sightseeing tour of Yangshuo starts with visits to the Old Banyan and the Moon Hill. When the sun sets, enjoy the great performance “Yingxiang Liusanjie” on the natural stage setting formed by the Li River. It is the first of its kind in the world, showing the beautiful natural landscapes in Yangshuo and the ethnic cultures in Guangxi.
Day 11: Yangshuo - Guilin - Guangzhou (AB, L, D)
The well-known West Street is visited this morning. Then, we return back to Guilin by motor coach to catch a flight bound for Guangzhou. Upon arrival, we transfer to the hotel. The rest of the day is at leisure. You may do whatever your hearts desire.
Day 12: Guangzhou - Hong Kong - USA (AB)
Bid China farewell as we board a return flight to the US.
|Departure||Tour Fare||Fuel Surcharge||Tax||Total||Single Suppl|
they share a
and not ask
75% of a
if they need
an extra bed
in the same
will be 90%
tour fare is
• For departure gateways other than Los Angeles(LAX), San Francisco(SFO), and New York(JFK), please add appropriate USA domestic add-on fare (certain exclusion may apply):
- Eastern Standard Time Zone $400
- Central Standard Time Zone $350
- Mountain Standard Time $300
- Pacific Standard Time Zone $150
- You will receive an confirmation email after your order was Complete. You must print out the confirmation ticket and take them along on your trip, they are your proof of purchase.
- Price are in US Dollars per person.
- During the period of Canton Fair, Guangzhou will be substituted by other city.
- Itinerary and Price are may change without notice.
- Price are departure from LAX / San Francisco. $100 for New York JFK
For departure cities other than Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York JFK Airport, please call and add the appropriate USA domestic add-on fare.
- To enter China traveler needs a valid entry visa, please consult with your travel agency. We are not responsible when customers are denied for entrance for any reason. When such incident happens, the tour fare is
non-refundable and non-transferred. Please visit the site below.
Visa of the People's Republic of China
- 10 nights hotel accommodations. Based on two adults sharing one twin bedded room, double occupancy.
- When you confirm a reservation and make final payment at least 45 days prior to departure, We provides full coverage of your vacation travel with our protection insurance at no additional charge (apply to U.S. and Canada residents only). We also offer an optional protection plan at your own expense when you make your final payment within 44 days prior to departure.
- A round trip international air ticket is included with the tour as specified in the itinerary.
- Meals will be provided in hotels, local restaurants or on board domestic or international flights as specified in the itinerary.
- While the sightseeing program is specified in the itinerary, its final arrangements will be determined by local tour escort or tour manager based on circumstances which are beyond the control of Tinha Travel, such as weather, acts of God, dangers, incidents to the sea, fire, breakdown in machinery or equipment, acts of government or authorities and wars under local conditions. However, we will adhere to the original itinerary as accurately as possible.
- All necessary main entrance fees and cruise tickets for the programs mentioned in the itinerary will be included.
- Porter age, excess baggage charge, phone bills, postage, laundry, drinks, insurance premiums.
- Charges arising from deviation.
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tips for tour guide or driver, bellman.
- Air fares from your hometown to the gateway city.
- Airport taxes or air ticket taxes.
- Any charges levied by local, state, or federal government agency; any expense due to delay or change of schedule.
- Over booking of accommodations, default of any third parties, sickness, weather, strike, acts of God, acts of terrorism, force majeure, acts of government’s civil disturbances, war, quarantine, customs regulations, epidemics, criminal activity or for any other cause beyond our control.
- US$125 for 120 or more days prior to departure.
- US$225 for 60 to 119 days prior to departure.
- US$325 for 30 to 59 days prior to departure.
- US$525 for 15 to 29 days prior to departure.
- US$1025 for 3 to 14 days prior to departure.
- 100% of tour fare will be the fine for no show on the departure date or within 7 days prior to departure.
- When a traveler cannot complete the tour for any reason, the unused portion of the tour is not refundable, exchangeable nor transferable.
- In addition to the above stated cancellation charges, if airline tickets have already been issued at the time of cancellation (regardless of number of days prior to departure), the traveler will be assessed an additional airline cancellation penalty and service charge pursuant to the airlines rules and regulations.
- When the total number of tour members should fall below 10 people, We reserves the right to cancel the tour and the tour fare except visa fees will be refunded.
- In addition to the airline or hotel surcharge, there will be a US$100 charge for any deviation from the tour.
- After your reservation confirmed, US$100 will be charged for each of the subsequent changes. Once documents / tickets have been issued, no change is permitted.
- Please Email us AAtourist@Gmail.com for the details.