* Guarantee departure Every Monday & Tuesday
Day 1:(Monday) Hometown - Amsterdam
Our tour guide will meet you in the airport and transfer to hotel.
Day 2:(Tuesday) Amsterdam - Zaanse Schans - Amsterdam
Today we enjoy our morning sightseeing tour to a countryside excursion to the village of Zaanse Schans, where we visit the Wooden Shoes Factory, Cheese Farm and stop for photos at the typical windmills which was one of the most important and historic architecture since The Netherlands started to established their country. After drive takes us back to the city centre, to visit the famous diamond factory which has been in a high technique since the 16th century. Then it’s the time for you to leisure or perhaps take a Canal Cruise will be a good idea to spend your evening before dinner. Overnight in Amsterdam or nearby city.
Day 3:(Wednesday) Amsterdam - Brussels - Paris
Our day begins with a drive from Amsterdam to Brussels, where the European Union is governed. Before we arrive, we will stop at the Atomium built for the first World Fair in Brussels in 1958. Once in the city centre, we will enjoy a visit to the beautiful Grand Place and Manneken Pis. We then depart Brussels and drive to Paris, France. We stay the night in Paris or nearby.
Day 4:(Thursday) Paris - Versailles - Paris
Today we will enjoy the sightsee tour include the Arc de Triomphe, drive along the Champs Elysees to the Place de la Concorde, where the royal and many aristocracy members were guillotined there during the Revolution. Then drive up to the Hotel des Invalides, where the Tombean de Napoleon 1 er is also located. Later, we will photo stop at the Eiffel Tower, and a relaxing scenic Seine Cruise featuring such highlights as Notre Dame Cathedral and Pont Alexandre III. After, drive takes us to visit the glorious Palace of Versailles, built as a hunting lodge by Louis XIII, then developed to majority and taking on full royal power by Louis XIV, it remained the residence of the royal family since 1722 until the Revolution of 1789. Then transfer to hotel for overnight after dinner. Overnight in Paris or nearby (if clients interested in visiting the splendid Paris or Seine Cruise after dinner, our tour guide would be pleased to arrange it for you)
Day 5:(Friday) Paris
Our morning will begin by visiting The Louvre with masterpieces such as the sight of Venus de Milo, Winged Victory of Samothrace (also called Nike of Samothrace) and the most famous work by Leonardo da Vinci, The Mona Lisa. We later drive over to Place d’ Italie for lunch, and a short ride on the Paris underground metro. Rest of the afternoon is leisure time and shopping near the Opera. The overnight stay is in Paris or nearby.
Day 6:(Saturday) Paris - Lucerne
Today we will drive from Paris to Lucerne. On our way to Switzerland, we will travel through the charming French countryside. We will later drive through Basel, Switzerland and then arrive in Lucerne early evening and spend the night here or nearby.
Day 7:(Sunday) Lucerne - Milan - Verona - Venice
We drive to the northern Italian city of Milan, the world’s famous fashion capital. Our orientation tour will include Sforza Castle, the gothic Duomo, the 19th century Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and the “La Scala” opera house. Then we head to Verona, a city full of historical buildings, gorgeous architecture, and romance. We will enjoy the orientation by foot, which includes the Roman amphitheatre known as the Verona Arena. Additionally we will visit the setting of the story Romeo and Juliet. The short passageway leading to the balcony walls are covered with countless love notes which wait to be answered. Later in the evening we will depart from Verona to Venice, also known as the city of canals. Here we stay overnight or a city nearby.
Day 8:(Monday) Venice - Rome
After breakfast, we will take a waterbus along the Venetian canals past many marvellous architectures and churches, to San Marco Square. Here we will see the Basilica di San Marco, one the best known examples of Byzantine architecture. Close by we will visit The Bridge of Sighs, which connects the old prison to the interrogation rooms in the Doge’s Palace. Then later we view a demonstration of Murano glass-blowing. Perhaps a gondola ride to the Grand Canal would be hard to resist. In the afternoon we transfer to Rome or nearby city for the night.
Day 9:(Tuesday) Rome - Vatican - Florence
In the morning we will go to the sovereign state of the Vatican. We will head over to St. Peter’s Basilica. The Basilica was built by Emperor Constantine in 324 AD and is now home to the pope. After lunch, we will enjoy our sightseeing including the Arch of Constantine, Pantheon and the Coliseum, the site for gladiator combat to the death. We will visit the Trevi fountain and then enjoy the relaxing Spanish Square. We head on to Florence or nearby city for overnight stay.
Day 10:(Wednesday) Florence - Pisa - Genoa
After breakfast we will explore the city of Florence, which is often referred to as the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance Architecture. We begin our day with the Piazzale Michelangelo, followed by a walk over the Ponte Vecchio above the Arno River, the Piazza del Duomo and Campanile Tower. Finally we will see the Uffizi Gallery, one of the finest art galleries in the world. You will have plenty of time to shop in Florence well-known for leather goods and products. Later on we arrive in Pisa and take photos of the Leaning Tower. We finish our evening by continuing on to Genoa or a city nearby for an overnight stay.
Day 11:(Thursday) Genoa - Monaco - Nice - Cannes - Avignon
This morning our journey begins along the Mediterranean Sea to Monaco. Today we will visit the grand palace and the famous casino in Monte-Carlo. Then a brief stop at Nice for quick orientation. We drive to Cannes while passing by a famous perfume town, a visit to the Fragonard Perfume Factory. After we arrive into Cannes, which has hosted some the most prominent film awards here. Take the opportunity to snap some photos of the Palais des Festival and later you can relax with a view near the beach. Tonight we stay in Avignon or a city nearby for overnight.
Day 12:(Friday) Avignon - Paris
Our day begins with a drive directly from Avignon to Paris, enjoying the drive across the beautiful scenery as we drive through France. At night we arrive into Paris and stay overnight or nearby.
Day 13:(Saturday) Paris - Reims - Luxembourg
This morning we begin our journey into the city of Reims. The capital of Champagne made world famous by its sparkling wine. Reims was the place where the kings of France were crowned since the 11th century. The Cathedral of Reims is an important symbol of French heritage. We will drive ahead to Luxembourg. On our arrival, we will enjoy a visit of the Place de Constitution and Pont Adophe. We have an overnight stay in Luxembourg or nearby city.
Day 14:(Sunday) Luxembourg - Trier - Koblenz - Frankfurt
Today our first city to visit is Trier, Germany’s oldest. We will then make our way to Porta Nigra, the Roman conservation city north of the Alps. We will visit the Karl Marx Home museum. Later we will drive to Koblenz to have lunch in this famous scenic place, then there is the choice of a river cruise along the Rhine. In the afternoon we drive over to Frankfurt am Main with a stop in Rudesheim. On arrival to Frankfurt, we will enjoy a trip to Romer platz with an overnight stay in Frankfurt or nearby city.
Day 15:(Monday) Frankfurt - Bonn - Cologne - Amsterdam
Today we will drive to Bonn, the post-war II capital of “West Germany”. We will tour the streets of Bonn and enjoy a tour to the historic Town Hall, Ludwig Van Beethoven House, home of the late composer. Then to Cologne, to see the Cologne Cathedral, protected by UNESCO as a world heritage site. The rest of the afternoon is at your leisure and can relax or enjoy some local shopping. We finish our day by driving over to Amsterdam where we make an overnight stay or nearby.
Day 16:(Tuesday) Amsterdam - Hometown
In the morning, our bus will drop off at the airport and flight back to your hometown.
- You will receive an confirmation email after your order was Complete. You must print out the confirmation ticket and take them along on your trip, they are your proof of purchase.
- Price are in US Dollars per person.
- Itinerary is subject to change according to departure date.
- Itinerary and Price are may change without notice.
(1) Hotel: 15 nights 3 star hotel accommodations.
(2) Transportation: Air Conditioned luxury coach and other transportation listed in itinerary.
(3) Meal: Meals provided in the tour are indicated. Meals not listed are at your expenses.
(4) Tour guide: English speaking tour guide.
- Travel insurance, visa fees
- Any charges for additional itinerary are not listed in itinerary
- Room services, telephone charges, laundry, wines and liquors other than those specified.
- The Company will accept no responsibilities for losses or additional expense
due to accident.
- Lunch, Dinner and drinks during the trip, but the tour guide will arrange for it.
- All other private expenses, tips to guides, drivers. €6.00 per person, per day.(€3.00 for leader and €3.00 for driver)
- Italy Entrance Fees (Fee must paid before entering the city, price
per person, no child discount)
(1) Venice City entrance + Boat trip + City Tax 15.00 Euro
(2) Florence City entrance + City Tax 10.00 Euro
(3) Rome City entrance + City Tax 10.00 Euro
(4) Pisa City entrance 5.00 Euro
(5) Monte Carlo City entrance 5.00 Euro
Price are may change without notice
- Optional admission tickets.
- Chateau de Versailles 15,00 Euro
- Le Louvre Museum 10,00 Euro
- River Seine Cruise 11,50 Euro
- River Rhine Cruise (Operate from 3rd April to 31 Oct only) 15,00 Euro
- Amsterdam Canal Cruise 13,00 Euro
- Tour Montparnasse (Paris) 11,50 Euro
- Keukenhof (from mid March to mid May) 15,00 Euro
- Paris Lido Show 135,00 Euro
- Paris Moulin Rouge Show 135,00 Euro
- Amsterdam Red Light District + Live Show 40,00 Euro
- Paris by Night with visit Tour Montparnasse 35,00 Euro
- Volendam Traditional Dutch Village 10,00 Euro
- Condola (Based on 6 pax per boat) --- €25.00
- Colosseum --- €12.00
Price are may change without notice.
If you cancel your tour for any reason, including medical or family reasons the
cancellation fees will apply. (Exclude departure date
and notification date or any visa fees if applicable)
(1) 21 days before departure – Full refund
(2) 21-15 days before departure – 70% of tour price.
(3) 14-8 days before departure- 50% of tour price.
(4) Less than 7 days departure – No refund.
All refund need to plus 3% service fee
(1) The Company is not liable for any delay or expenses incurred due to
passenger’s negligence to arrive at Meeting Points on
(2) The Company will accept no responsibilities for losses or additional expense due to accident, delay, weather, strike or cause beyond its control.
(3) Passengers must have a valid passport. Your passport must remain valid for at least 6 months from the arrival date. The Company will not be held responsible for any expenses if passenger is refused entry by any country.
(4) The Company is not liable if passenger decide to withdraw during the tour.
(5) The Company reserves the right to alter or curtail the itinerary substitute hotels and/or conveyances as it is deemed necessary.
(6) The Company does not accept liability for acts of violence for any single sharing a room with others.
(7) Non-refundable for any unused portion of the tour and any meals listed in itinerary after departure whatever the reason is that you cannot continue with the tour.
(8) The Company also reserves the right to require any individual to withdraw from the tour if deemed his/her act of conduct is detrimental to or incompatible with the interest, harmony & welfare of other passengers and the tour as a whole. The Company shall be under no further liability thereafter to any such person.
- Arrival time: Please book your flight arrival AMS Airport.
- Departure time: Please book your flight after 10:30am (AMS Airport). (Our bus will arrive airport 8:30am)
- A valid passport is
required for entering to European. Please consult with your travel agency. We are not responsible when customers are denied for entrance for any
reason. When such incident happens, the tour fare is non-refundable and
non-transferred. Please visit the site below to find out if you need a visa:
Visa of Germany
Visa of France