Buy 2 get 2 Free
Departure Every Thursday & Sunday
Day 1. New York City
Morning New York City tour - Statue of Liberty, Wall Street, Ground Zero, Madame Tussaud Wax Museum, Circle Line Cruise, United National Building, Rockefeller Center, Greenwich Village, Fifth Avenue, Time Square, Empire State Building and Chinatown. After, tour will transfer to hotel.
Hotel: Holiday Inn Express or Similar
Day 2. Philadelphia - Washington D.C.
Morning tour of Philadelphia, Independence Hall & Liberty Bell, United States Mint. (Photo I.D require) Afternoon arriving in Washington D.C. Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Natural History Museum, Capitol Hill & White House.
Hotel: Best Western or Similar
Day 3. D.C. - Hershey's Chocolate World - Corning Glass Center - Niagara Falls + Night tour
This morning bus depart to Harrisburg, visit Hershey's Chocolate World. Afternoon will be arrive Corning Glass Center. You will see more than one hundred thousands kinds of glass in the museum, also you will have the chance to see how the glass make. Afterwards, heading to Niagara Falls. Tonight our tour leader will bring you to see the beautiful illumination of the Falls.
Hotel: Days Inn or similar
Day 4. Niagara Falls - Boston
Today's sightseeing is to continue exploring the beauty of Niagara Falls by a boat ride on the 'Maid of the Mist' (May - Sept). There are three falls, they are the Horseshoe Falls, the American Falls, the Bridal Veil Falls. In the afternoon we will leave Niagara Falls to the historic town of Boston.
Hotel: Crown Plaza or Similar
Day 5. Boston City Tour - Hometown
Morning continue to exploring Boston city. The Trinity Church, Charles River, Quincy Market, Harvard University, Harvard Square and MIT University (For Boston Departure tour ends here). Afternoon, bus heading back to New York City.
|Price||Twin||3rd person||4th person||Single|
Free if no show, have to penalty $285.00 for the reserved of bus seat.
- You will receive an confirmation email after your order was Complete. You must print out the confirmation ticket and take them along on your trip, they are your proof of purchase.
- Price are in US Dollars per person.
- Itinerary subject to change without prior notice.
- 4 nights hotel accommodations.
- Deluxe Air Conditioned bus transportation.
- Experienced tour leader to let you enjoy in-depth sightseeing.
- Laundry, valet, telephone calls, wines and liquors other than those specified.
- All meals and drinks during the trip, but the tour guide will arrange for it.
- All other private expenses, tips to guides, drivers. Suggested: $6.00 per person, per day.($3.00 for leader and $3.00 for driver)
- Optional admission tickets
|Optional Admission Tickets||Adult||Child（11—）||Senior（62+）|
|Empire State Building||25.00||19.00||22.00|
|Maid of Mist（USA Side）||15.50||10.00||15.50|
|IMAX Movie（USA Side）||11.00||8.00||11.00|
|Corning Glass Center||15.00||Free（1—18yrs）||14.00|
|Boston Harbor Cruise||22.00||17.00||20.00|
|Boston Lobster Dinner||28.00||28.00||28.00|
|Price are may change without notice|
- 7:00am 39-10 Main St Flushing NY 11354 (In front of HSBC Bank)
- 8:00am 48 Bowery St, New York, N.Y. 10013