Day 1: Home City - Seattle(D)
Arrive in Seattle, half-day city tour in Seattle and transfer to Vancouver and check in hotel.
Overnight at Hampton Inn (Include Breakfast)
Day 2: Vancouver - Kelowna - Vernon
In the morning, board the deluxe coach to travel along the scenery Highway to Kelowna, enjoy sightseeing on the Okanagan Lake. Then we will visit the famous winery to taste the red and white wine. Afterwards will visit the orchard farm (optional depends on season).
Overnight at Prestige Inn or similar.
Day 3: Vernon - Banff - Kanansski - Calgary
This morning, we travel to Eagle Pass in the midst of the high mountain ranges, we will visit the renowned Yoho National Park and the Natural Bridge. Then we travel to Sulphur Mountain in the Banff National Park and take a gondola ride up to the peak with a height of 7,500 feet to enjoy a full view of Banff, The next stop is at Bow Falls, where they filmed ' River of no return ' starring our beloved Marilyn Monroe in 1953. After free shopping time in downtown, we will be heading to Kananaski Country in the foothill. It was the shooting site of the movie 'Brokeback Mountain ' Ang Lee who won the Best Director in the 78th Oscar Award, plus Best Picture in Golden Globe Award. We will end up in Calgary, the oil capital of Canada for dinner. Overnight at Executive Royal Inn Hotel or similar.
Day 4: Galgary - Lake Louise - Columbia Icefield - (Jasper National Park) - Golden
This morning, we travel to Lake Louise,enjoy a buffet lunch at the world's famous Chateau Lake Louise. After lunch, continue to the Columbia Icefield, and have a snowcoach thrill ride on the Athabasca Glacier. Later, travel to Golden.
Overnight at Sandman Inn or similar.
Day 5: Golden - Kamloops - Vancouver
This morning, we travel to Roger pass, the highest point of No.1 Highway and visit the Last Spike of the Trans Canada Railway. Lunch in Kamloops, after lunch, visit the ginseng farm before we heading back to Vancouver.
Overnight at Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express hotel
Day 6: Seattle~ Home City
In the Morning, we depart for city tour. Visit the world famous 'Stanley Park', Gas Town-Steam Clock on Water Street, Chinatown, and then transfer to Seattle Airport for your return flight.
Departure Date: May / Oct Every Wednesday
Jun / Sep Every Monday, Wednesday
July / Aug: Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday
|price||Twin||3rd person||4th person||Single||Child|
Price have to add $79 per person for Columbia Icefield and Tramway
- You will receive an confirmation email after your order was Complete. You must print out the confirmation ticket and take them along on your trip, they are your proof of purchase.
- Price are in US Dollars per person.
- Itinerary Price and taxes are may change without notice.
- To enter Canada traveler needs US passport or Alien Resident Card or
US birth certificate, or valid entry visa, please consult with your travel agency for obtaining visa if you have a non-US passport.
We are not responsible when customers are denied for entrance
at USA or Canada for any reason. When such incident happens, the tour fare is
non-refundable and non-transferred. Please visit the site below
Or Visa of Canada Visa
- Please arrange flight arrive Seattle (SEA airport) before 12:00 noon.
- Last day departure time Seattle (SEA airport) must be after 4PM.
- 5 nights hotel accommodations.
- Deluxe Air Conditioned bus transportation.
- Experienced tour leader for each tour to let you enjoy in-depth sightseeing.
- Round trip air ticket from your hometown. (We can arrange for you)
- Laundry, valet, telephone calls, wines and liquors other than those specified.
- All other private expenses, tips to guides, drivers. Suggested: $6.00 per person, per day.($3.50 for leader and $2.50 for driver)
- Visa application fees.
- All optional entrance fees.
Please read our Terms and Conditions: before you book this tour.