Departure: Tue,Thu,Sat,Sun (4/28 - 10/3)
Day 1: Hometown - Salt Lake City
Flight from your hometown to Salt lake City. After arrival, please take the hotel shuttle to the hotel.
Over night at Microtel Inn or Similar
Day 2: Salt Lake City - Jackson Hole - Grand Teton National Park - Yellowstone National Park
Wake up and smell the salt and sail by the lake containing seven times as much salt as any other source. On the way, as you browse through the landscape you can see horses and sheep play on the grass - you have arrived at Idaho Falls and are on your way to Wyoming. By noon you will stumble on the soil of the typical western town - Jackson compose of four thousand people and a wide spectrum of stores and shops. If you roam through downtown, remember not to miss out on street shows of traditional western cowboys. Followed by the passing of the Snake River, we enter the Grand Teton National Park. This evening, we will reside in Yellowstone National Park.
Over night at Yellowstone Country Inn or Similar
Day 3: Yellowstone National Park
Spend a full day in the park and you will confront great many canyons, waterfalls, hot spring geysers, and bracing volcanoes. As a sanctuary, the park also features various wild animals and birds. We will depart from the park and head for Pocatello.
Over night at Ramada Inn or Similar
Day 4: Pocatello - Salt Lake City - Mesquite
How can you visit a state without visiting its capital? As we ensue for our destination Salt Lake City, we will examine the building of this extraordinary culture- how an arid desert surrounded by saline streams can breed such modernized and industrialized society. We will also pay our respect to the Mormon temple and the state Capital. Later arrive to Bingham Canyon Copper Mine for a video presentation of mining operation.
Over night at Las Vegas Circus Circus Casino Hotel or Similar
Day 5: Grand Canyon National Park - Las Vegas
Morning visit Hoover Dam, which is one of the Seven Wonders of the Industrial World. Afterwards, proceed to one of the Seven Wonders of the World, the Grand Canyon. The Canyon is much greater both in area and beauty than most people generally imagine. Also, you may take an optional visit to 'Skywalk,' which is the new gigantic construction built on the very edge of the Grand Canyon West Rim. The Skywalk is suspended 4,000 feet above the Colorado River. This $60 million dollar bridge can withstand the weight of 71 fully loaded Boeing 747 airplanes (more than 71 million pounds). It is the tallest man-made structure in the world. From the bridge, you can step out onto the glass floor for a 720 degree view of the Canyon. You may take an optional helicopter and boat tour to see the true beauty of the Grand Canyon.
Overnight at Las Vegas Circus Circus Casino Hotel or Similar
Day 6: Las Vegas - Ethel M Chocolate Factory - Hometown
Visit Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Cactus Gardens before leaving Las Vegas. We will depart from Las Vegas before noon for your flight back to hometown. This is the end to your journey but the beginning for your picture album. Hope to see you again.
Free if no show, have to penalty 4th price for the reserved of bus seat
- You will receive an confirmation email after your order was Complete. You must print out the confirmation ticket and take them along on your trip, they are your proof of purchase.
- Price are in US Dollars per person.
- Itinerary subject to change without prior notice.
- Please arrange flight arrive Salt Lake City. After arrival, please take the hotel shuttle to the hotel.
- Please arrange flight departure time from Las Vegas after 2PM.
- Free if no show, have to penalty 4th price for the reserved of bus seat.
- 5 nights hotel accommodations.
- Roundtrip deluxe air conditioned bus transportation.
- Experienced tour leader for you enjoy in-depth sightseeing.
- Round trip air ticket from your hometown.
- Laundry, valet, telephone calls, wines and liquors other than those specified.
- All meals and drinks during the trip, but the tour guide will arrange for you.
- All admission fee and all other private expenses, tips to guides, drivers. Suggested: $7.00 per person, per day.($3.50 for leader and $3.50 for driver)
- Optional admission tickets
West Grand Canyon --- Adult/Child: $80 (have to pay)
Skywalk --- Adult/Child: $35
Helicopter & Cruise Combo(in Grand Canyon)---$194.00
Las Vegas Show --- Adult/Child: $83
Las Vegas night tour --- Adult $25.00 Child $25.00.