- All sightseeing tours and transfers within Taiwan are based on seat-in-coach or shared coach basis. Professional service of tour guide is included.
- All five star hotels as listed or similar including breakfast daily
Taipei ......................................alais de Chine Hotel (5*)
Sun Moon Lake .............................. Fleur De Chine Hotel (5*)
Kaohsiung .......................................... Garden Villa (5*)
Taitung .................................. Formosan Naruwan Hotel (5*)
Hualien ....................................... China Trust Hotel (5*)
- Travel insurance is provided at no additional charge if full payment is received by Peony Tours 60 days prior to departure
Day 1: USA-Taipei, Taiwan
Board our international flight bound for Taipei, the largest city of Taiwan.
Day 2: Arrive Taipei
Fly over the Pacific Ocean and arrive in Hong Kong. Catch a connecting flight to Taipei. Upon arrival, we transfer to the hotel.
Day 3: Taipei-Sun Moon Lake (AB)
Meet tour guide at hotel lobby, begin our Round Taiwan Tour. First, stop at Sun Moon Lake. Located in the middle of the island, Sun Moon Lake is one of the eight wonders of Taiwan. Our bus drives around the lake with stops at Wenwu Temple(or Literature Warrior Temple), Holy Monk Shrine, and Tse-En Pagoda. At last, check into our hotel for overnight accommodation.
Day 4: Sun Moon Lake - Tainan - Kaohsiung (AB)
Tainan, the oldest capital and now the fouth largest city of Taiwan. Our sightseeing tour of Tainan features visits to Koxinga Shrine, Chihkan Lou, and Chimei Museum. Continuously drive to Kaohsiung, the second largest city in Taiwan. Upon arrival, tour the famous Love River and the exciting Lio Ho Night Market.
Day 5: Kaohsiung - Kenting - Taitung (AB)
Morning tour to Kenting National Park. Located at Taiwan's southern tip, the 37 miles of coral-rimmed shoreline along three sides of the park provide its a lot of attractions. Make stops at Oluanpi Light House, Maopitou Coastal Scenic Area, and Kenting Forest Recreation Area. Proceed to Taitung via Southern Link Highway. Tonight enjoy spa & hot spring bath at hotel.
Day 6: Taitung-East Coast Nat'l Scenic Area-Hualien (AB)
After breakfast, our exciting tour to the East Coast National Scenic Area begins. Stretch 105 miles down the east coast of the island, this area is rich and unique in its terrain and ecology. We’ll visit some popular spots such as Little Yeliu, Sanxiantai, Stone Steps(Shihtiping), and Caves of the Eight Immortals. Continue on to Hualien.
Day 7: Hualien- Taroko Gorge-Taipei (AB)
A full day tour to Taroko National Park with stops at Eternal Spring Shrine, Swallow Grotto, Tunnel of Nine Turns, Marble Bridge, Tienxiang, and a marble factory. Drive back to Taipei via Suhua Highway and 8 miles long of Hsuei-Shan Tunnel. Arrive at Taipei around 7 pm.
Day 8: Taipei-Hong Kong-USA(AB)
Depart the fascinating land of Taiwan as we board our homebound flight, connecting in Hong Kong to arrive back in the US later the same day.
|Departure Date||Tour Fare||Fuel Surcharge||Tax||Total||Single supp|
- Roundtrip international air ticket from Los Angeles (LAX) or San Francisco (SFO), based on Cathay Pacific Airways (CX). For JFK departure, please add $100 in tour fare. For other departure gateways, please call us.
- Tour fare is per person, based on double occupency
- Fuel surcharge is included in our Land+Air tour package and is at risk to change throughout the year at the discretion of the airlines. Please check our website for most up-to-date prices.
- For children 11 year old and under, if they share a room with two adults and not ask for extra bed, the cost is $100 less than a regular adult price; if they need a bed in the same room with two adults, the cost will be the same as an adult.
- FREE stopover at Hong Kong with additional $20 for taxes each way. Hong Kong portion is on own expenses and arrangement. Validity of air ticket is 90 days, add $150 if extend to 6 months.
- Land only tour: Passengers are responsible for arrival transfer (to hotel) and departure transfer (from hotel)
* Hotel check-in time is 2:00pm on the 2nd day
* Hotel check-out time is 11:00am on the last day
- FREE stay behind after tour. Weekend surcharge is $25 per person
- We reserves the right to change tour fare, itinerary, and hotels.
- For terms, conditions, and responsibility, Please see our website.
- You will receive an confirmation email after your order was Complete. You must print out the confirmation ticket and take them along on your trip, they are your proof of purchase.
- Price are in US Dollars per person.
- Itinerary subject to change without prior notice.
- 6 nights hotel accommodations.
- Deluxe air conditioned bus transportation.
- Round trip air ticket from your hometown.
- Experienced tour leader for you enjoy in-depth sightseeing.
- Laundry, valet, telephone calls, wines and liquors other than those specified.
- All meals and drinks during the trip, but the tour guide will arrange for you.
- All admission fee and all other private expenses, tips to guides, drivers.
- Optional admission tickets